Acnes is a skin disease that takes place when the pores of your skin gets blocked from oil and dead dry skin there could be many reasons to acne such as genetics, stress, hormonal changes as well as infections. Acne treatment could be sometimes pretty expensive, especially the clinic bills. Here are some home remedies that you can use instead of these treatments.
- Apple cider vinegar has the ability to fight many types of bacteria and viruses. All you need to do is mix a part of apple cider to 3 parts of water. After cleansing the skin, gently apply the skin using cotton wool, and let it stay for around 20 seconds and rinse it off with water and pat to dry. Repeat this process twice a day.
- You can also use a zinc supplement for this as well. Zinc supports cell growth, hormone production and metabolism. You can ask a experienced dermatologist North Sydney on the dosage or even the pharmacist. Make sure you consider the dosage properly, as this supplement comes in many forms.
- You could also try a honey and cinnamon mask. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with a tablespoon of cinnamon well until it creates a good paste. After cleaning your face well, apply the mask on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Afterwards rinse your face and pat it to dry.
- Another method is by mixing a part of tea tress oil with 9 parts of waters and dip a cotton wool in the mixture and apply on the affected areas. If needed, apply moisturizer as well, for those who have gotten dry skin due to these acnes. Repeat this twice a day.
- This is a known tips, and it works for many. Put green tea in boiling water for around 4 minutes, and allow it to cool. Once it has cooled off, using a cotton wool ball, apply the tea on to the affected areas. Allow it to dry and rinse it with water. You could also store this tea in a bottle, and save it for later as well.
- Aloe Vera is known gel used on lotions, cream, soap and gels. All you need to do is, scrap the gel from the aloe plant. You could use a spoon for this, and apply this gel directly on the affected skin as a moisturizer, no need to rinse it. You can apply this twice a day.
Never rub your face with a towel, as the affect skin can get irritated. Instead pat it to dry and you will find much more comfort in it.